Monday, January 28, 2013

Global Financial Data

Diane answered some questions for me about the e-resource Global Financial Data.  I was surprised that I was prompted to enter my ID and PIN when I was accessing it from a library computer, but Diane says that's normal.  The GFD people are very concerned to limit access to Harvard affiliates.  Also, we don't have access to all the features.  On the search screens, you can choose “Search my file permissions,” and that can be helpful to narrow things down.  Here are the items we should have access to:

GFDatabase 1.0:

    * Asset Allocation Databasese
    * Commodity Database
    * Economic Database
    * Equity Database
    * Exchange Rate Database
    * Fixed Income Database

AND

 GFDatabase 2.0 :

    * Development Database
    * Government and Debt Database
    * International Trade Database
    * National Accounts Database
   

Thank you Diane!
From: Bryant, Colleen

No comments:

Post a Comment